HERE ARE 6 EASY STEPS TO OWN A PROPERTY AT NORTHPINE LAND!
Step 1. Choose a property.
Go to Our Properties section and choose a specific project based on your preferred location.
Step 2. Contact us.
Tell us your chosen property and our specialist will assist you promptly. You may contact us through the following:
Call: (632) 6371531 or (639) 177278888
Step 3. Let’s discuss.
*A property specialist will get in touch with you for a presentation which includes information about the project, available house models, amenities and financing options.
*For better appreciation of the property’s location, amenities, road networks, landmarks and other places of interest, your assigned property specialist will schedule a free tripping at your most convenient time.
Step 4. Reserve your unit.
*Buyer picks his/her desired location of property and will be asked to fill out the necessary documents to process and proceed with the purchase.
- Reservation Agreement
- Computation Sheet
- Personal Information Sheet
- House Specifications and House Layout (if applicable)
* The purchase is formalized upon payment of the required Reservation Fee in any NorthPine Sales Office.
Step 5. Submit these documents.
You need to submit the following within 30 days:
- 2 Valid IDs
- Recent proof of billing address
- Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate
- COE / Pay slip
- Post-dated checks (for DP period)
- Notarized Special Power-of-Attorney (if applicable)
- Bank Statement
Step 6. Move in to your new home!
Once the house construction is finished and all finances are settled, NorthPine will invite you for the official acceptance of your unit. At this stage, your lifelong DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TO LIFE!