Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience as employee specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Support engineers and designers of all disciplines through a variety of tasks including proposal drawings and sketches.
- Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the senior staff.
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purposes.
- Work with other teams to obtain reference information for drawings.
- Knowledgeable with 2D and 3D CAD.
You Can Enjoy Our:
- Free in-house training/mentoring/buddy system and other employees’ development initiatives
- Growth mindset and collaborative culture
- Open opportunities for promotion through our Career Pathing System
- Competitive Benefits: Health card, Retirement plan, Life insurance, Substantial leaves, Housing discounts, Salary loan, De Minimis/Non-taxable allowances among others.
- Teambuilding, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs, General Assemblies, Company and Division outing and other fun and noble team adventures