- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Liasoning, Permits, Licences, Negotiation, Communication skills, MS Office
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Others/Category not available or equivalent.
- With at least six (6) months works experience in real estate companies performing liaison work with various government agencies (RD, BIR Assessors, Municipal Offices, HLURB, Treasurer’s Office, etc.)
- Familiar with transactions in Cavite, Laguna, Antipolo and Pampanga area.
- Driving skills and license an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as company representative and is responsible for coordinating activities/transactions to agencies or group (PAG-IBIG, BIR, REGISTRY OF DEEDS, ASSESSOR’S OFFICE, TREASURER’S OFFICE, HLURB, MUNICIPAL OFFICE, etc.)
- Ensures complete documentation.
- Ensures smooth and efficient department operations.
- Handles payment remittances and submission of necessary documents
You Can Enjoy Our:
- Free in-house training/mentoring/buddy system and other employees’ development initiatives
- Growth mindset and collaborative culture
- Open opportunities for promotion through our Career Pathing System
- Competitive Benefits: Health card, Retirement plan, Life insurance, Substantial leaves, Housing discounts, Salary loan, De Minimis/Non-taxable allowances among others.
- Teambuilding, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs, General Assemblies, Company and Division outing and other fun and noble team adventures