- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Architecture, Civil Engineering, and any other related course.
- PRC License as Civil Engineer or Architect is an advantage.
- Read and understand technical documentation.
- Should be technically-inclined and enjoy assisting others.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and organize TMG Construction Management office documents and correspondence.
- Capable to perform technical functions to assist Site Engineers, Managers and TMG CM Head such as estimating and cost evaluation, ocular inspection, witness material testing, basic negotiations and technical/CAD drafting works.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports according to the needs of Managers and TMG Construction Management Head.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining office electronic/hard filing system.
- Monitor phones, emails, and personal inquiries in a professional manner.
- Prepare travel arrangements.
- Coordinate department functions, procedures, documentation, and work flow,
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
You Can Enjoy Our:
- Free in-house training/mentoring/buddy system and other employees’ development initiatives
- Growth mindset and collaborative culture
- Open opportunities for promotion through our Career Pathing System
- Competitive Benefits: Health card, Retirement plan, Life insurance, Substantial leaves, Housing discounts, Salary loan, De Minimis/Non-taxable allowances among others.
- Teambuilding, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs, General Assemblies, Company and Division outing and other fun and noble team adventures